Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 10, 2014

Work Permit in Vietnam


It takes around 15 working days to get the permit once submitted all required documents to authority  

Visa extension in Vietnam

Who need this service:

- Alien who entered Vietnam in “Exemption visa of entry to Vietnam” (foreigner who holds passport of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia Kingdom, Indonesia Republic, Korea Republic, Japan, Thailand, , Laos, Malaysia, Myanma, Philippines Republic, Singapore Republic, Denmark Kingdom, Finland Republic, Norway Kingdom, Sweden Kingdom, Russia Federation,  and Kyrzystan Republic) for tourism purpose and need a longer stay in Vietnam;

Vietnamese Driving Licence

In the heavy and complex traffic conditions, traffic accidents often occure in Vietnam. 

Temporary Residence Card In Vietnam

We can help Temporary Residence Card:
Foreigners who have a clean criminal record, under 18 years of age, legally work and stay in Vietnam to be granted a temporary residence card.

Landing Visa Vietnam

- Foreigners who wish to enter Vietnam must obtain a visa. Depending on the purpose of entry, foreigners may be granted a C1 (tourism), B3(business), C2 (other purpose), single or multiple, one month or three months visa. There are several ways to obtain a visa entry Vietnam but the easiest, fastest, cheapest and most convenient way is applying for landing visa by our service.

China Visa

Basic documents for Tourism visa (L visa) and Commercial Trade visa (M):

- Passport (original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and 2 blank visa pages);
- Vietnam valid visa of stay, residence, employment or student status,...

Certificate of visa exemption in vietnam

What Certificate of visa exemption is:

- Certificate of visa exemption is an official form issued by the Immigration Department or Diplomatic Mission of Vietnam in foreign countries granted to foreigners or Vietnamese residents overseas confirmed that holder can entry Vietnam and permitted to stay 90 days from the date of entry. Certificate of visa exemption can be value from 1 to 5 years depending on the limitation of the Passport  or equivalent documents (Green Card for example).

Tổng số lượt xem trang