Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 10, 2014
Who need this service:
- Alien who entered Vietnam in “Exemption visa of entry to Vietnam” (foreigner who holds passport of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia Kingdom, Indonesia Republic, Korea Republic, Japan, Thailand, , Laos, Malaysia, Myanma, Philippines Republic, Singapore Republic, Denmark Kingdom, Finland Republic, Norway Kingdom, Sweden Kingdom, Russia Federation, and Kyrzystan Republic) for tourism purpose and need a longer stay in Vietnam;
We can help Temporary Residence Card:
Foreigners who have a clean criminal record, under 18 years of age, legally work and stay in Vietnam to be granted a temporary residence card.
- Foreigners who wish to enter Vietnam must obtain a visa. Depending on the purpose of entry, foreigners may be granted a C1 (tourism), B3(business), C2 (other purpose), single or multiple, one month or three months visa. There are several ways to obtain a visa entry Vietnam but the easiest, fastest, cheapest and most convenient way is applying for landing visa by our service.
Basic documents for Tourism visa (L visa) and Commercial Trade visa (M):
- Passport (original passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and 2 blank visa pages);
- Vietnam valid visa of stay, residence, employment or student status,...
What Certificate of visa exemption is:
- Certificate of visa exemption is an official form issued by the Immigration Department or Diplomatic Mission of Vietnam in foreign countries granted to foreigners or Vietnamese residents overseas confirmed that holder can entry Vietnam and permitted to stay 90 days from the date of entry. Certificate of visa exemption can be value from 1 to 5 years depending on the limitation of the Passport or equivalent documents (Green Card for example).